Alzheimer’s Society Annual Conference is a must attend event for anyone working in health and social care, local and national government, policy and research.
The meeting takes place over two days at the start of Dementia Action Week (20-26 May) at the Kia Oval, London. Alzheimer's Society have worked with people affected by dementia, putting their voices and experience at the forefront of our work, to pull together a jam-packed programme.
• Supporting People affected by dementia and their carers • Building a movement for change • Research to transform care and discover new treatments
- Caroline Dinenage MP, Minister of State for Health and Social Care
- Professor Steve Powis, National Medical Director NHS England
- Professor Dave Sharp, UK DRI Care and Technology Associate Director, Imperial College
- Suzanne Cahill, Author and Professor of Social Work and Social Policy, Trinity College Dublin
- John O’Brien, Professor of Old Age Psychiatry, University of Cambridge
- Julie Ogley, Incoming President of Association of Directors of Adult Social Services
And many more …