Emerging technologies offer unprecedented opportunities to better understand the cell types and mechanisms that contribute to neurodegeneration. This virtual symposium aims to bring together groups working in different networks and institutions to exchange ideas and spark new collaborations.
- Caleb Webber (UK DRI at Cardiff)
- Carlo Sala Frigerio (UK DRI at UCL)
- Dan Gaffney (Wellcome Sanger Institute/ Open Targets)
- Emmanouil Metzakopian (UK DRI at Cambridge)
- Martin Kampmann (University California, San Francisco/ Chan Zuckerberg Biohub)
- Rick Livesey (UCL/ Open Targets)
Thursday 4 June, 14:00 - 17:00 BST
This event is open to researchers and staff across the three partnering networks: UK DRI, Open Targets, and CZI Neurodegeneration Challenge Network. Registration and associated Zoom links will be distributed via Centre Manager emails nearer the time of the event.