"A world without dementia is real, and I can't wait to live that reality!" Tanisha Lewis
Centre Manager, UK DRI at King's
Roles & Responsibilities
- Managing the day-to-day operations of the centre
- Financial management and oversight of UK DRI budgets and research grant accounts, income and expenditure
- Organising meetings, seminars and other Centre events
- Managing all HR functions, including supporting recruitment, appointments and inductions and the annual staff appraisal scheme
- Working with senior academic staff to manage research staff contracts and appointments
Since coming to the UK, Tanisha has worked at The London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine and Imperial College London. Her previous posts in both the US and UK have included educational support, award management, programme management, teaching and research support.
Tanisha has a BA in English Literature and Language (magna cum laude) and MA in Comparative Literature from Washington University in St. Louis.